Benchmade 551 Griptilian - Help identify this model with G10 scales?

I just picked up this Benchmade 551 with blue G10 scales and N680 steel. The only N680 Griptilian I can find is the Orange 551 H20. Is it possible this is a 551 H20 with aftermarket scales? I picked it up on eBay (202619314987), the seller says he bought it used but "it may have been a special or limited edition".

What do you guys think this is?

Rob

s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg

Damn I knew I was coming to the right place :D Well I'm stoked to get it, if it feels good and has a nice weight I think it'll be a nice addition to the collection, else I'll have to trade it in. Any thoughts on N680? From what I've read it's in the ballpark of CPM154 as far as toughness but more corrosion resistant, so kind of a specialty steel for wet applications. My brother works on the coast near saltwater and is outdoors all the time, maybe it'd be a good candidate for him.

Rob

After spending a little time with the knife, I like it, the scales have a real nice thickness and weight for my hand, but the lanyard clip spacer in the back digs into my palm and is kind of a dealbreaker. Other than that, they have a really nice feel, lot of grip without feeling rough, nice shape, well executed.

Back