• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn - Benchmade 551 with AWT scales and Coalition

Hey All,

I have a lightly used Benchmade 551 Griptilian with Applied Weapons Tech scales (black) and deep carry clip. This is the 154CM version and comes with the original scales, original clip, box, bag, papers, etc. Only used to open boxes and still has the original factory edge.
WITHDRAWN

First to say "I'll take it" in the thread has it. Paypal G/S only. Shipped to continental US states only. Thanks for looking.

If you're interested in the BM Coalition, I'll be posting that on the Auto thread a little later this afternoon for SOLD

IMG_1187-2.JPG IMG_1188-2.JPG IMG_1189-2.JPG IMG_1190-2.jpg

Last edited:
I
Hey All,

I have a lightly used Benchmade 551 Griptilian with Applied Weapons Tech scales (black) and deep carry clip. This is the 154CM version and comes with the original scales, original clip, box, bag, papers, etc. Only used to open boxes and still has the original factory edge.
$135 Shipped

First to say "I'll take it" in the thread has it. Paypal G/S only. Shipped to continental US states only. Thanks for looking.

If you're interested in the BM Coalition, I'll be posting that on the Auto thread a little later this afternoon for $160. Not sure if I'm supposed to advertise it here so please PM me if interested before I get a chance to put it up.
View attachment 1312384 View attachment 1312385 View attachment 1312386 View attachment 1312387
im interested in the mini coalition

I’m sorry but the coalition was officially posted on the “automatics” forum and I forgot it was mentioned here. It sold some time ago. Best of luck in your search.

Back