• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 556

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigsog226

Gold Member
Having no luck selling this one, so thought I would see what is out there for trade. I also have a like new Flytanium PM2 landyard tube too, if that helps even up any potential trades.

Benchmade 556/mini griptilian. It is a blade swapped knife. Comes with a box, paper, baggy for a yel-556. Has a white custom shop handle with all black hardware, liners, and axis lock. In like new condition(I bought it off the forums). Solid lock up in all directions right now, but isn't free dropping. If you loosen the pivot to free drop, it has a little bit of side to side.

Blade is a 154cm that is still unused, I am original owner of it. It is off center to clip side/not touching liners. It does have a couple small light marks on the blade, and did have a bur on the edge. I think it might have been from the blade swap. Removed the bur with the ceramic hone as well.
View attachment 1246796 View attachment 1246797 View attachment 1246798 View attachment 1246799

Any interest in any of the 3 I’m selling? Pictures in my signature, send me a message is you’re interested in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back