1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Benchmade 570 Presidio II - wow

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by bradytx, Jun 4, 2017.

1. bradytx

bradytx

Jul 9, 2013
    The 570 Presidio II is my first Benchmade, and I absolutely love it.

I wanted a hard use knife and immediately thought of ZT, but the lack of manual/non flipper knives from ZT killed it for me. I unexpectedly found the 570 and I'm glad I did. Only complaint, I wish the pocket clip was parkerized rather than painted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wowbagger

Wowbagger

Sep 20, 2015
    YES !
    Sculpted and textured. Not bad.
    Would you please post a photo from above the spine of the handle and blade ?

3. bradytx

bradytx

Jul 9, 2013
    Sure thing.
    [​IMG]

jstrange and RichardBay like this.
  4. jkarp_53

jkarp_53 Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2006
    Nice knife, one of the few I'm considering this year. You can always call their CS line and ask for a different clip to replace that one. 800-800-7427

5. Scott321

Scott321

Jul 20, 2016
    If you like the 570, you might also try the Boost. It kicked my 570 off my belt as soon as I got it... but still plays second fiddle to my 520.

6. jazub

jazub Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Sweet blade, congrats! Looking forward to picking one up; the old Presidio is one of my most trusted/used folders.

7. bradytx

bradytx

Jul 9, 2013
    The Boost is nice as well, I guess I'm just old school and want my handle scales to be either steel or aluminum.

8. WTF?Shane

WTF?Shane

Feb 20, 2015
    I found a used one and should be getting it next week. I like the size of my 520 Presidio, so I'll see how it compares.

9. Shaggy

Shaggy

Jan 30, 2012
    Nice looking knife. Wish BM would release a version w/ G10 handles. :(

10. WTF?Shane

WTF?Shane

Feb 20, 2015
    jkarp_53 likes this.