Benchmade 570 Presidio II - wow

The 570 Presidio II is my first Benchmade, and I absolutely love it.

I wanted a hard use knife and immediately thought of ZT, but the lack of manual/non flipper knives from ZT killed it for me. I unexpectedly found the 570 and I'm glad I did. Only complaint, I wish the pocket clip was parkerized rather than painted.

3.jpg

2.jpg

YES !
Sculpted and textured. Not bad.
Would you please post a photo from above the spine of the handle and blade ?

Nice knife, one of the few I'm considering this year. You can always call their CS line and ask for a different clip to replace that one. 800-800-7427

If you like the 570, you might also try the Boost. It kicked my 570 off my belt as soon as I got it... but still plays second fiddle to my 520.

Sweet blade, congrats! Looking forward to picking one up; the old Presidio is one of my most trusted/used folders.

If you like the 570, you might also try the Boost. It kicked my 570 off my belt as soon as I got it... but still plays second fiddle to my 520.
The Boost is nice as well, I guess I'm just old school and want my handle scales to be either steel or aluminum.

I found a used one and should be getting it next week. I like the size of my 520 Presidio, so I'll see how it compares.

Nice looking knife. Wish BM would release a version w/ G10 handles. :(

Back