1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Benchmade 746 mini Onslaught

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by madhatta, Mar 29, 2019.

1. madhatta

madhatta

Apr 7, 2003
    Previous owner said he carried it a couple times but hardly used it. I cannot tell it was carried or used at all- cannot find a single mark on it.
    I do not have the little baggie for this one- if that is a deal breaker I think I have another BM that has one and I will include it.
    Price: $150 shipped via Priority. Regular paypal or MO is fine. Might consider some Spyderco's in partial trade, especially a Techno 2.
    Thanks for looking. IMG_8429.JPG
    IMG_8431.JPG
    IMG_8430.JPG

2. Tyler Whitt

Tyler Whitt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 20, 2018
    Commenting for feedback purposes!!