• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 940-1, 485 Valet, ZT 0450, and a Southern Grind Bad Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices are shipped (CONUS only please) and I'll eat the paypal fees.

Edit: PM Inbox cleaned out. Sorry about that.
Edit2: Not interested in trades at this time, thanks.

All that's left is the 940-1.

$215 Benchmade 940-1 - Lightly used and rarely carried. I added the Benchmade deep-carry clip, but I've got the original and extra screw as well. Good centering/lockup and I can't find a mark on the stonewashed blade.

o5sRRTj.jpg

boGUgJs.jpg

cpagEXd.jpg

Sold $125. Benchmade 485 Valet - Like new. I picked this up in a trade and it was like new when I got it. I flipped it open, went to close it and cut the crap out of my finger because my hands are too big for it so I put it back in the box and there it has stayed.

6dUidoh.jpg

71cutRa.jpg

GBnM1Fw.jpg

Sold $125. ZT 0450 Sinkevich - Lightly carried and rarely used. Lock-up/centering is good. maybe a few barely distinguishable marks on the scales (the stonewashing hides it well enough that its honestly hard to tell) and one very light small scratch on the blade (that is light enough I can't seem to get a good pic of it).

FpDJo2z.jpg

wNut0Ai.jpg

bhmLMwK.jpg

Sold $145. Southern Grind Bad Monkey - Well used and modified - I relieved some of the carbon fiber from the scale on the liner opposite of the lock-bar (makes it easier to unlock the knife - you can see in the last two pics below). I've used it and sharpened it (on a Wicked Edge Pro Kit). It has slight vertical blade-play. I don't have the box, but I've got the keychain/bracelet/can-cooler and I'll throw in the spanner tool-kit (not pictured).

iK0hRir.jpg

a7W9d4V.jpg

aDeGKaA.jpg

0wNH7Ro.jpg

gXOtHz0.jpg

eyGsche.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back