• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*GONE* Benchmade 940-1 in s90v and CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

UseitorLoseit

Gold Member
Looking to trade my 940-1. Has been carried and sharpened but in good condition. Has BM black oxide deep carry clip. Knife only, you'll get it in a lifesharp box. Cash can go either way.

Open to lots of knives & items but here are a few that I particularly like:

Custom shop Griptilians and mini Crooked Rivers
Bark River fixed blades
Esee 3
Bradford Guardian 3
AR15 & R700 triggers (TriggerTech?)
Sig Sauer Romeo 5

20200622_191701_800x599.jpg 20200622_191746_800x599.jpg 20200622_191847_600x800.jpg

Para 3 BHQ sprint with Brown G10, Satin S35vn. Safe queen never carried or used, box and PW?

Hi! I really really want this knife! I have a quite a few options for trade that ill have to go through and see what I'm willing to part with, I just wanted to put my name on the list here. I also do custom leather and wood work. ill send you some pictures of some of the things I've made.

Hi! I really really want this knife! I have a quite a few options for trade that ill have to go through and see what I'm willing to part with, I just wanted to put my name on the list here. I also do custom leather and wood work. ill send you some pictures of some of the things I've made.
I also make flutes and didgeridoos :)

I would consider trading my Benchmade model 32 Bali song.
im not sure how to add a photo, I can send you one to email

Looking to trade my 940-1. Has been carried and sharpened but in good condition. Has BM black oxide deep carry clip. Knife only, you'll get it in a lifesharp box. Cash can go either way.

Bark River fixed blades
Esee 3
Bradford Guardian 3
Sig Sauer Romeo 5

View attachment 1374658 View attachment 1374659 View attachment 1374660

Bark River fixed blades
Esee 3
Bradford Guardian 3
Sig Sauer Romeo 5

View attachment 1374658 View attachment 1374659 View attachment 1374660
How about an Esee Izula-2 and a Kizer Mini Sheepdog?
The Kizer is in near perfect shape, it has been resharpened, but it was an excellent sharpening job. The
Esee is a user with a couple scuffs in the coating. I have shown these in the pictures.

https://imgur.com/gallery/b89tcO7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back