1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Benchmade 940 And Other Package Deals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Gurdygurds, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gurdygurds

Gurdygurds Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Lightly used 940 for sale. I've had one in the past that was a pretty good copy. This one is excellent. Centered blade and no play. Very light marking on the blade. Asking $150 shipped via Paypal to lower 48. First I'll take followed by a PM.
    [​IMG]Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr
    [​IMG] by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

2. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    940 is sold.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  3. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    I have a lightly used Mora chisel knife along with a brand new Victorinox Waiter decked out in custom Remade scales. Never used, still has factory oil. The keyring has been removed for smooth and comfortable pocket carry. Mora sheath has been shortened as well. Can ship tomorrow. Asking $40 shipped via Paypal to lower 48. First "I'll take it." Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  4. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    I have a Gerber STL 2.0 with the blade stripped along with a brand new Mini Tuff lite for sale. Tuff Lite is brand new, hasn't cut a thing, and the Gerber is lightly used but obviously modified with the blade coating and has been sharpened. Two solid little edc pocket knives. Both lock up like bank vaults. Asking $30 shipped for both. Paypal only to lower 48. First I'll take it. Thanks for looking.

5. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    Delica user added. Lock up is solid but this blade has seen some use. Great user knife. No clip. Asking $35 shipped. I'm also open to offers for mixing an matching different combinations of these knives. Just shoot me a PM.

6. Nebrasketball

Nebrasketball Basic Member Basic Member

May 5, 2019
    I’ll take the Delica. Pm inbound

7. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    Delica is sold.

8. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    deleted. The rest of items withdrawn to be into a different package.

9. Gurdygurds

Aug 10, 2013
    This sales thread is closed.

10. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    It's actually still open. You have the ability to edit your individual posts and close the thread.