• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 940 And Other Package Deals

I have a lightly used Mora chisel knife along with a brand new Victorinox Waiter decked out in custom Remade scales. Never used, still has factory oil. The keyring has been removed for smooth and comfortable pocket carry. Mora sheath has been shortened as well. Can ship tomorrow. Asking $40 shipped via Paypal to lower 48. First "I'll take it." Thanks for looking.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:
I have a Gerber STL 2.0 with the blade stripped along with a brand new Mini Tuff lite for sale. Tuff Lite is brand new, hasn't cut a thing, and the Gerber is lightly used but obviously modified with the blade coating and has been sharpened. Two solid little edc pocket knives. Both lock up like bank vaults. Asking $30 shipped for both. Paypal only to lower 48. First I'll take it. Thanks for looking.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

It's actually still open. You have the ability to edit your individual posts and close the thread.

Back