• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Adamas - CruWear/Desert Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMCGear

Gold Member
Up for sale are two knives that I just don't see getting carry time moving forward. Please only post in the thread if you're claiming it and follow up with a pm or leave your email. Prices are via PayPal F&F or Venmo. If you're interested in G&S those fees must be covered on your end. My feedback is solid and speaks for itself. :)

Adamas: sold. Priority shipping is included.

Bought this one because of the Cruwear and it's a really well done knife but I find that I enjoy less beefy folders for the most part so this one isn't getting carried much. The knife has been carried several times but has minimal use. Edge is factory and is sharp but could use a stropping from the factory. Centered with solid lock up!

IjG6HWAAKpzZRyaZ07uOdc_ymflR8Vivpngyeowiwq4KWKnlrq_oFtMYm5PEvn6i3Kwgl2-HyiGjst6S9ZYR0RdjrOAT9BC56YjQbpuxxJSjTzOqOQ2o8-b70U7iIV9ypw7KiHYvLdQ=w2400
zOtGwZCt205JvubyeZ6sWsFm2EIsuxLzXmb0eWg1cgn9X0OKFRmOnsJqfaz3TzGp5EbvPDhO2npH6WX6Tok-4Cj7urN_URQfDvKUaYisRU0eUttjw1Rx8LqQuH0CtxkVjWGbA5LTOsI=w2400

Para 2: SOLD

I bought this because I wanted to have a stainless and tool steel Para 2 in the collection but I bought some other knives recently and need to recoup some cash. I carried this once at the office and swapped the clip to tip down. The knife is in excellent condition, factory sharp, and centered. Comes with box.

lUp1dn9u4H--dkIZPSCsAGbU35iWM7lmcdpMTdIFmEuD2tw9qKuAAyNaWJFSPQpqBMiG1ws_KvG7pR4Agg57sV16bELfuE5JIvWVRwpXjRu6NccWkQFTGGDoO2lBhy9zV9LvD23zp50=w2400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back