• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade and Massdrop FS Free Shipping

Hi, I have a bunch of knives for sale, no trades at this time please. Price includes free USPS shipping in ConUS only, I will ship outside ConUS but buyer may have to pitch in. I strongly prefer Paypal, and I will cover those fees as well. First person to send me an email or PM or post a reply clearly indicating intent to buy gets it, by timestamp. Please ask questions if you have them, but asking a question does not signify intent to buy.

These are all user knives. They are in good functional condition, but have slight signs of wear including scuffs and scratches. These are pretty minimal, I’m just giving full disclosure.

MassDrop Crux- Collab with Ferrum Forge and WE Knives, this is the gray titanium “juggernaut” model. Snail trails near the pivot and clip, but otherwise centered, with excellent action. I’ve sharpened it once on a Sharpmaker, and used it lightly. Includes original packaging. $sold

Benchmade Griptilian 551-1- This is the upgraded model in G10 and 20CV. I’ve used it lightly, touched it up on the Sharpmaker, and carried it a few times. The clip has some very slight wear spots where the paint has scraped off, this is not the parkerized clip, it’s the painted one. This one does not include box, but I do have a box from a Proper I could package it in if you’d like. $ 115

Benchmade Mini Crooked River- I’ve carried this one a few times, and really really wanted to like it, but honestly as beautiful as it is, the upswept bowie blade just isn’t my cup of tea, and I have other knives I tended to carry more, when I need a knife that size. I’ve sharpened it once on a Sharpmaker, carried it a few times, and used it lightly. Includes original box. $sold

Benchmade 940-1702 G10 EX- This is the REI exclusive 940, with green G10 scales and purple anodized standoffs. Blade steel is S30V, just like the standard 940. I carried this one for a while, used it lightly but frequently, and touched it up a few times on the sharpmaker. The action is nicely broken in, blade centering is good but not perfect, and the lockup is rock solid. Includes original box. $sold

20181024_171601.jpg 20181024_171642.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the 940. If you send your paypal info to mbfierman (at) yahoo, I’ll send payment. Thanks.

Back