Benchmade and their choices as a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously!!! Ok. But I vote to arm teachers, so do most people I know. Including my cousin who is a principal!
My wife is a teacher. She and all her colleagues know what an asinine concept that is. In fact, that’s the general consensus throughout the state. And we live in one of the backwards red states at that!

The fact that they donate money to the Democratic Party is all the more reason they’ll continue to get my business! Better them than donating money to people whose goal it is to arm teachers FFS.

I'm not certain if it's anyone's goal to arm teachers, however it would be nice for them to at least have an option. I doubt legislation forcing teachers to be armed is really the point here.
Ask for happily cutting up guns, Benchmade should have told the po-lice to just keep this between themselves.

When i was selling knives the Benchmade knives were one of the knives in highest demand, i own a few Benchmade knives, but if Benchmade is in any way Anti-Firearm i will not support Benchmade.
You can't be Anti-Firearm and be seen as Pro-Knife.

My wife is a teacher. She and all her colleagues know what an asinine concept that is. In fact, that’s the general consensus throughout the state. And we live in one of the backwards red states at that!
Probably because they’re not well versed around guns. Most people around her are, and would much rather be armed, then hide under a desk and wait to be shot. But anyway, cutting up guns by benchmade was dumb!

Oh man now I have a hard decision to make. Do I snatch up benchmade knives for pennies on the dollar, or refuse to have anything to do with their knives at all?
Capitalism versus ideology gets me every single time.
You mix the two and this is exactly what happens. You start pissing people off.

Probably because they’re not well versed around guns. Most people around her are, and would much rather be armed, then hide under a desk and wait to be shot. But anyway, cutting up guns by benchmade was dumb!
It’s Oklahoma... guns are a dime a dozen here and people, including teachers, certainly know how to use them. We even own a handgun and both of us are very familiar with its operation. But arming teachers is not the way to handle this problem of school shootings. As for BM cutting up guns, what kind of person wants to buy a gun that’s been used to kill or threaten people anyway?

I concur you can’t be anti- gun & pro knife the two can not cohabitate.
This is a PR nightmare for Benchmade & you rest assured other knife companies will learn from their mistakes.

It’s Oklahoma... guns are a dime a dozen here and people, including teachers, certainly know how to use them. We even own a handgun and both of us are very familiar with its operation. But arming teachers is not the way to handle this problem of school shootings. As for BM cutting up guns, what kind of person wants to buy a gun that’s been used to kill or threaten people anyway?
Ok, I won’t argue, we see things totally different. I’m guessing you’re also advocating more gun laws too. What kind of pro gun knife manufacturer cuts up guns online, for everyone to see. Benchmade!

Ok, I won’t argue, we see things totally different. I’m guessing you’re also advocating more gun laws too. What kind of pro gun knife manufacturer cuts up guns online, for everyone to see. Benchmade!
I’ll just say this: a knife is a tool where a gun is a weapon.

It's all about optics. They could easily have partaken in the cutting up of guns without cackling about it like a Democrat pushing through legislation legalizing infanticide.

I’ll just say this: a knife is a tool where a gun is a weapon.
6Z46sff.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back