Benchmade Auto rescue knife from 2002

Stopped and visited a long time knife dealer and friend a few days ago. He sold me my first quality knife 35 or so years ago.....a Benchmade Stryker. He is starting to downsize quite a bit and will not be doing as many knife shows in the future. I was chatting with him and looking at his displays of knives and spotted a Benchmade blue box. I picked it up and he told me that he has had that one for many years and would really like to sell it and the price would be cheap. Turns out it is a Benchmade 9110. On the box end it has 9110FS/5W Combo. So its a 9110 serrated blade made from 440C steel. Blunt tip and just past the blunt tip is a small section that is not serrated and razer sharp. Knife has a clip and a belt sheath. In the sheath is also a #5 Rescue hook. Knife is a push button auto and has a safety. Included in the box is all the paper work from Benchmade that is dated 2002. Box is shop worn but in decent shape.

Now I have been looking online for any info on the particular combo and draw a blank. Some reference to the 9110 but nothing about a combo set that I can find and the 9110FS/5W Combo draws zero hits. Thinking this might be somewhat scarce. Any info that anyone can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back