• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(All SOLD) Benchmade Black/Blue Class + ZT Knife Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trael1

Gold Member
*** Please use email/PM for questions or offers to reserve the comments for confirming purchase only.***

Greetings fellow knife enthusiasts! My collection trimming continues to fund other projected acquisitions and to free up space in my storage.

LNIB: Benchmade Mini-Stimulus = $old
(Carried twice, gently used)

LNIB: Benchmade Pagan = $old

BNIB: Benchmade 940-1 Osborne = $old
(Never used or carried, matching blue thumb studs/barrel spacers)

BNIB: Benchmade Anthem = $old
(Never used or carried, Mint)

USED: ZT 0562CF = Traded
(Carried, used and sharpened. Aside from some cosmetic scratches on blade and lock side, it's buttery smooth and broken in)

BNIB: ZT 0450 = $old
(Never used or carried, Mint)

Price includes priority shipping to US 48 and APO/FPO addresses (additional fees may apply for OCONUS shipping).

First time stamped comment "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will get it. Upon confirming sale, prompt payment is expected. If no follow up payment/response is received, it'll go to the next in line. Buyer affirms that they are 18 years of age or older and knows of/will abide by their applicable local/state knife laws.

Reasonable offers entertained and trades considered. No low ball offers please.
Interested trades:
ZT 0223
Hinderer (BFPU/Vintage models)
Microtech
Olamic
Strider SMF/SNG
Medford Swift
Spyderco St Knicks exclusives
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive (DLC blade)
Any/all other mid-techs and customs considered)

Additional photos provided upon request
Thanks for looking!
20191006_085051-1665x1134.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent on 0562 the other day...
No email received, it must of failed to transmit. Unfortunately the 0562CF is no longer available. Feel free to make offers on others though if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back