• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Spyderco Chaparral Sun & Moon / Benchmade Bugout (custom Aramis CF scales bronze hardware)

Jokkamofeenanay

Gold Member
[SOLD] Spyderco Chaparral - Sun & Moon (LNIB)[SOLD]
renderTimingPixel.png

PXL_20210118_194038385.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20210118_194112681.PORTRAIT.jpg

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/c4xvPTX

I'm the original owner of this visually striking edition of one of the best slicey smallish knives ever made. I've decided to let this go to a new home after snagging a Peña X-Series Front Flipper Trapper, which has bumped this Chaparral out as one of my three small (3" blade and under) knives in my collection.....the other two are my Gayle Bradley Air and Native Salt.

I may have carried this once or twice, but haven't cut anything with it besides opening mail a few times. It's in essentially like new condition with a sharp factory edge. Blade is centered right down the middle, back lock is solid, and action is very nice with easy spydieflickability.

Asking $145, PayPal G&S. Shipping by USPS Priority to CONUS only. I'll do FedEx 2nd day for an extra $10, which will almost undoubtedly get to you much faster, given the delays that USPS has been having for the last few months.

[SOLD] Benchmade Bugout (with custom Aramis CF scales and full bronze Ti hardware [SOLD]
renderTimingPixel.png

More photos: https://imgur.com/a/VrUCO1q

I'm the third owner of this very special Bugout. The guy who sold to me on reddit/knifeswap stated he only fidgeted with it and that the original owner claimed light carry, never cut anything but paper for test cuts. I haven't carried it (not that I really could, being laid up with a broken leg since I got it) and have only flipped it open and closed a few times.

This Bugout has some truly nice Veyron Line carbon fiber scales made by Aramis, with matching CF pocket clip and bronzed titanium hardware. This not only looks sleek as hell, but the CF scales keep the weight down while adding extra strength.

Action is smooth, lock up is tight, and blade is centered. The only flaw I see (and didn't notice this until snapping pics just now) is a barely noticeable microchip near the tip, which can easily be sharpened out. I tried to capture this as best I could in photos. Knife does not come with original scales or hardware but does come with box, cloth pouch, and a steel axis bar if you're not a fan of the Ti one.

Asking $OLD, Thanks, Radden95 and BF!!

For the most part, I'll honor the first "I'll take it", followed by a PM, but I reserve the right to give preference to established BF members with positive feedback.

Attachments

• PXL_20210118_192733050.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210118_192733050.PORTRAIT.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 289
  • PXL_20210118_192917046.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210118_192917046.PORTRAIT.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Back