Benchmade Bugout in other colors

trackstar55

Gold Member
I just got my first Benchmade Bugout and I really like it a lot. One thing that prevented me from getting it sooner was the color. I don’t really associate survival/bugging out and blue. I would think hiviz Orange, yellow, burnt orange, black, Camo, etc. heck, even black. I know they have that ranger green now.

Well the blue has grown on me quicker than I thought, but why am I clamoring for a high viz orange or yellow? Anyone with me? Anyone else put off originally by the blue color?

I got my mini in OD green because others were black or SAK red.
If I ever spring for another BM, I would go Orange with black hardware.... that can change quickly!

I don't like anything that small, or other equipment "camo", too easy to lose when spiffing about in the outdoors.

Mike

Orange, yellow or Camo would be great. Hell, white would even be awesome. :thumbsup:

The blue grew on me though and now I love the look of mine. The green? Not so much IMO.

I really want one, but won’t buy one in that color blue. Just doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m pretty much waiting for any other color and then I’ll get one. I really like the design of the knife though, and I’m sure Benchmade will come out with another color next year. I’ll wait.

I really want one, but won’t buy one in that color blue. Just doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m pretty much waiting for any other color and then I’ll get one. I really like the design of the knife though, and I’m sure Benchmade will come out with another color next year. I’ll wait.

Are you aware of the 535GRY with the OD scales?

Are you aware of the 535GRY with the OD scales?

That’s the one with the coated blade, correct? I guess I should’ve been a little more specific- any color besides that blue, with a regular non-coated blade.

Elite KG that knife is just sexy.

Thanks!!!

I wouldnt have happen if a friend of mine had to have a set of brown micarta and yellow pin stipe scales I made for the GRY model. He didnt want the coated blade. I switched it all up and put the coated blade on the blue accents. He and I both couldnt be happier....

Back