Benchmade Bugout in other colors

Not sure why some of these knife distributors don’t have their own special runs of this model yet like other models. Seems like an easy sprint run. Hiviz Orange. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Sounds like a great idea for spirit runs for different distributors.

Maybe they will make a special edition with something different like carbon fiber or micarta.

Late to the game here. Black now, no orange except after market g10. This thread has me wanting to buy them now.

I have the GRY model with a set of orange Rogue G10 scales on it. Other than a couple Microtech that I have it’s the only knife that knocks the CRK’s out of my pocket, I absolutely love that knife!
My buddy saw it and wanted to buy one on the spot, totally passed because orange wasn’t an option from Benchmade.

As far as the coated blade goes I understand why you don’t want it, Benchmade’s use of the crappy bk2 finish turned me off of coated blades all together.
Fortunately they got their act together because the chromium nitride finish is bomb proof!
I’ve ysed mine for a year, with no mercy on that little knife, and the finish looks the same today as the day that I bought it. Any marks on it wash off with a little oil, nothing has marked it yet- great job BM.

MTcppGq.jpg

CF scale with red thumb stud and red g10 backspacer

Last edited:
Back