• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Contego Blue/Black G10 M390 Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

damascus blades

Gold Member
This was a Knifeworks exclusive in color and blade steel. I wanted one of these in the worst way after briefly handling a friends Contego. I ended up finding this version, which is pretty much the same except for the steel and color. The design is the same but I never noticed that it did not fit my hand as well as I thought. It is very grippy and it seems to grip the wrong places in my hand. It is a great solid knife and M390 is a great steel. I am just bummed that it does not feel good in my hand. The original owner carried it for a week or so until cash was needed. The clip has the faintest wear mark near the bend. The blade had two tiny nicks near the tip which can still slightly be seen and felt. I did sharpen the worst of it out and the blade is very sharp now and will shave hair. Other than those details it still looks new. The original box, pouch, etc. will come along with the knife.
I am keeping this CONUS and PayPal and I cover everything.
I am asking $160 TRADED OBO TYD.

Thank you to 1SHOT1KILL for exclusive dealer name. Here is the info from their site.

3.9 in. Plain edge Blade
M390 Stainless Steel
Black/Blue G10 Sculpture
Knifeworks Exclusive
Item Number: BM810-1401-H-61
Manufacturer: Knifeworks Exclusive
Manufacturer Part No: 810

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back