Benchmade cuts up guns now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did an angle grinder become "specialty equipment"? An angle grinder is $10 at Harbor Freight. I'm not buying that explanation.

If the police can't manage to operate an angle grinder, they don't have the mental or physical capacity to be a police officer. I can show a child how to use an angle grinder in 10 minutes.

I understand that guns are destroyed at the direction of morons within the legal system all the time. Not much can be done about such tragedies unless you vote these lunatics out and change the laws. That's not the issue here.

Benchmade had zero obligation to assist the police in this case; this was their choice. They could have simply declined.

The issue is that Benchmade openly supported the flawed concept that the destruction of firearms is actually beneficial. Anti freedom activists believe that the destruction of an inanimate object somehow makes society safer, if for no other reason than said object scares them. This is illogical and not based in reality. The hatred of inanimate objects and the total rejection of personal responsibility is the cornerstone of leftist/communist beliefs. Anyone who believes or supports such nonsense is not someone you should be associating with. You certainly don't need to help finance their agenda.

This coupled with their donations to known communists provide ample evidence that they are not supporters of the second amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back