• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Gold Class Foray!!!!

CF221A1B-7C78-44F8-9534-EE7F9DB7D81A.jpegSOLD!!! I have up for grabs a discontinued Benchmade Gold Class Foray. Description as followers: With the Loki™ patterned Damasteel® drop-point blade exclusive to Benchmade, the Gold Class 698-181 Foray Folding Knife will be one of the best-looking knives you own. The marbled carbon fiber handle has a mother of pearl inlay for an exquisite look. Diamond-like-carbon (DLC)-coated stainless-steel liners protect the blade. AXIS® locking mechanism and custom-anodized thumb stud and barrel spacers top off the features and good looks. Reversible tip-up DLC-coated deep carry pocket clip. Blade has a 58-60 HRC. Made in U.S.A. Image is from bladehq if you want pics of the actual knife just ask and I’ll send you as many as you like. I am asking PRICE *SOLD* tyd PayPal only all fees and shipping included. Us lower 48 sales only unless you want to pay more and take all the risk. Knife is Lnib in perfect condition never used to cut anything or carried at all. First I’ll take it followed by pm or email request and prompt payment gets it. I will honor time stamps. Thank you. SOLD thanks BF!!!!

Last edited:
Do you have photos for the serial number? I’m interested in, also how low can you go?

Btw, I was asking if you can send some pics of the serial number on the knife. I know they are on the box :)

Back