Benchmade Griptilian sharpening Part 2

just wanted to share some results I got in sharpening my new Benchmade Griptilian. These results were achieved using a 600 grit diamond plate to remove the factory grinds in the first photo (which doesn't do justice). Then I moved to my Woodstock 1000/6000 Japanese whetstone ($50 on Amazon). I finished on a leather strop with green compound. Here are the results below:
https://i.imgur.com/lOxbNKJ.jpg
Tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Pictures are not showing up. I am new to forums. Can someone please tell me how to upload photos from my Moto G6 camera?

The best way to do it is go to imgur and then choose the picture want to upload then just click on the button that's beside Direct Link that's the one you want then come back to the forum and find the button that has the picture of the mountain and sun in it and it say's image when you hover over it then after you click on it paste the url into that box and your done,you can also choose o put a space between your text and the picture and you can do that by moving the cursor below the text before you click on the image button.

Back to your knife. Very nice looking edge!!

lOxbNKJ.jpg

Back to your knife. Very nice looking edge!!
Thanks. It isn't as hard as it looks. Good old Woodstock and a consistent angle.

Back