• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Griptilian & Spyderco Para 3 Scales

Today I have a few everyday carry items and aftermarket knife parts for sale since I am looking to slim down on items I no longer use or need. Unless otherwise stated all items have been gently used but not abused. No items will come with a box. I am not interested in any trades and I will only ship to CONUS, HI, AK so no international buyers. Prompt payment via PayPal Goods and Services is expected and all prices include the PayPal fees and shipping via US Postal Service with a tracking number. I should be able to ship today or tomorrow. The first “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment receives the item.

If you have any questions ,want to see additional pictures of an item or want to discuss multiple purchases feel free to send me a PM or email me at:

( without any spaces)

If you email me be sure to include your bladeforums username

Spyderco Para 3 Micarta Scales - $SOLD

I purchased these from Etsy and they have been mounted and carried on my Para 3. Theyare dark green, black and have a shade of brown in some parts.They feature a hexagon grip pattern and are drilled for left hand and right hand tip up carry. There is some wear on the right hand part of the lanyard hole and where screws were set on the right hand side.

Benchmade Large Grip Putman Grooved Black G10 Scales - $SOLD

I bought these scales from bladescales.com and mounted them on my grip. These scales are in excellent condition and come with all hardware. These are drilled for right hand carry tip up only.

IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1646.JPG

Last edited:
Back