Benchmade grizzly creek review

I could not find much about it when I went to buy it. But it felt so right in my hand and with an s30v i liked it. But I couldn't come up with much info back in June. Especially not carrying it for everyday, so I bought it and have carried it everyday since. It felt good in my hand. So here I am 4 months later writing this review so others may know what I couldn't find. It weighs slightly more than a 910 stryker the lock is of course an axis lock and its strong. Liner on right side has holes to lighten it up and left side doesn't have much liner due to gut hook. Despite this it is still sturdy the wood scales are strong. Good fit and finish as to be expected. I've used this everyday since I got it and some will consider this abuse but I've dug out some dirt with it I've sliced fuel hose and such with metal under it I've pried slightly and scraped gasket with it used it for preparing small kindling cut small gauge wire I've stripped wire with it, so despite it looking like a hinting knife its still very well built and suitable for edc.

Great review. I was thinking about getting the new one but I think I will go with the wood handle model

Saw this model, but I'm leaning toward the Triage. There is a new one with a drop point that is sweet.

Back