• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Kershaw, Liong Mah, ZT Spyderco

Subi3R3x

Gold Member
Need to lighten the collection.
All prices include fees and priority shipping with tracking. I take paypal. If you want to lower the price just a bit, send payment as F&F. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

Zero Tolerance ZT 0801TI Rexford - BNIB SOLD
LDv9AA8.jpg

Benchmade Mini Infidel 3350 - Missing molle strap. Carried twice and used a couple of times to open letters - $old
R4sbx1O.jpg

Kershaw Launch 6 - $old
k2MimG5.jpg

5vq55Ih.jpg

Liong Mah GSD Tuxedo - New, never carried or used $old
uFsHneM.jpg

m41maoD.jpg

-Spyderco C36GPBK Military 4" S30V - WITHDRAWN
-Spyderco Para 3 C223GPDGY 3" Maxamet Sprint Run - WITHDRAWN
-Spyderco Para 3 CF C223CF90VP 3" S90V - WITHDRAWN
-Spyderco Para 3 "Blurple" C223GPDBL S110V - WITHDRAWN
-Spyderco Paramilitary 2 "Blurple" C81GPDBL2 S110V - WITHDRAWN
-Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0393BRZ Bronze - WITHDRAWN
tdCxCTG.jpg

3oCR4Ky.jpg

txmXqQq.jpg

y5dS9U7.jpg

MEAy9MH.jpg

ob6N2w1.jpg

Y9ozbjD.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Zero Tolerance ZT 0801TI still available? If it is I will take it for $150. Please let me know if it has been sold.

My e-mail is g.gandalf at lycos dot com. If you will send me your PP info, I will pay for the knife ASAP. Thank you.

Is the Zero Tolerance ZT 0801TI still available? If it is I will take it for $150. Please let me know if it has been sold.

My e-mail is g.gandalf at lycos dot com. If you will send me your PP info, I will pay for the knife ASAP. Thank you.
Sent you an email

Any chance I can see the blade on the Mini-Infidel?

Thanks.

If it's in good condition, I will take it.

Any interest in trading the PM3 in S90V or the ZT 0393BRZ for a Bastinelli Dragotac Compant in stone-washed D2 blade steel?
If so, please PM me.

Thanks

Back