Benchmade Mini Griptilian: A year of EDC

After carrying this knife for a little while now the tanto mini griptilian has me very curious. I carried an emerson CQC-7 for a long time and I kind of miss the tanto blade shape. Maybe in the next few months I will pick one up for a little comparison.

A year from now we will see if this adventure actually lasted that long. As someone who can barely go a day or two with the same knife in my pocket, I could never do it. I admire you guys who can, though. There is some strange level of sanity found in not having to switch knives every 4 hours. :thumbup:

I am not that bad but I like to switch up knives at least every other day or even daily but have no problem going 3 days or a week with the same 2 knives in my pocket as long as I like them which if they are in my pocket then I usually do. I have switched multiple times in one day though. The sad thing is I am not sure whether to feel bad for your sickness or admire it.

It's good to know we aren't alone.

My wife says I accessorize. I like to think of it as enjoying variety as the spice of life.

Here's my old man's 556 that he's carried for 5 years. Only knife that he carries:

bz1xIxAp2s5hpa9nXwauq7O8FcQdIXXHP1sRstxF8a0JUWZXY2S-rK7Nj40fLLhebZ2ODHJqJEGQvtdHAcJz-wETrt1-yovHdkMGje6Gk8Cbp2Li0qe97hEFVh6ld5Gu9VuxuSHuuw

Dude i literally just came across that picture on Instagram today that's funny. How does he like that sharpening system? I almost bought one but decided against it.

Ha, that's funny!

He digs it. I gave it to him and he does his touch ups etc on it. I had and sold the Guided System from Work Sharp. I'm about to invest in it again as I really liked it.

Back