• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Spyderco, Boker, Gerber, etc.

Hello Everyone. I'm thinning the collection. If you see something you like let me know. The first "I'll take it" has dibs.
-All knives have been used/carried/sharpened unless otherwise stated.
-Items ship via USPS from Western Pennsylvania
-No international shipping.
-Payment can be made via paypal. I will provide my email address via PM or upon request.
-Please include the name of the item your buying along with your name and shipping address in the note to seller section on paypal. It will help me make sure you get the item you purchased.

Link to picture:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NEpy98EKPdoXresF8

$275 Benchmade 51 w/Flytanium Titanium Handles (includes original handles and box.)
Knife is in great shape. Factory edge and lightly flipped. No drops save for goofing off over top of my mattress.

$140 Benchmade Bugout w/ AimFront Aluminum Scales (Includes original scales, pouch, and box). Carried,used,sharpened. Blade has a razor sharp edge. I have removed the aluminium sales and put the factory scales back on since taking this photo. I’d be willing to sell the scales and knife separately. If interested the knife would be $100 and the scales would be $45.

$15 Gerber Octane. Very nice condition. Sharp factory edge on blade. Little to no use.

$45 Boker Cyber tool. Nice condition. Carried but used very lightly. Blade has a sharp factory edge. This model includes pliers and scissors.

$20 Rat 1 OD Green. Carried and used. Blade has been touched up on fine ceramic rods. Scales have some light marks from use.

$150 Spyderco Delica ZDP-189 w/ Flytanium titanium scales. The scales have been carried but the blade is like new with a very sharp factory edge.

Not pictured I have a titanium PM2 clip that I'd be willing to send to a new home for $15.

Leatherman Charge - I had a change of heart. I'm going to hold on to this one.

Last edited:
Question on the Boker Tool. does it only have those 3 tools: knife, plier, scissor? I can't seem to find what version this one is.

Question on the Boker Tool. does it only have those 3 tools: knife, plier, scissor? I can't seem to find what version this one is.
Hi, I think it's the Boker Tech tool City 5. it includes the straight edge blade, scissors, pliers, flat driver, serrated packageopener/small flat driver, back side awl, and back side phillips driver. Hope that helps!

If you change your mind on international shipping (I'm located in czech - no knife law import issues) I'd be interested in the 51

My email is rockyzz@seznam.cz incase
Thanks)

was the 51 used to cut anything or just a little flipping? overall condition? I'll likely pick it up just curious. thanks

Back