• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade, Spyderco

Continuing the fall cleaning. Most knives in original boxes. They went from box to Spydie Pak and back, never used or carried.
Prices are net to you Paypal G&S ONLY. Shipping prepaid via USPS Priority to continental US. Shipping to registered Paypal address only, no exceptions. Please examine photos for details on condition.

I accept contact via e-mail to lenz32 at gmail.com (also my Paypal address) only, please no PM's as I don't check the forum that often. First confirmed e-mail via time stamp will get an e-mail confirmation and instructions for Paypal. Thank you for looking!

Benchmade Griptilian, black grivory handle 154CM blade in box with bag and paperwork. $94 (Sold)
Spyderco Delica
, Purple, plain blade in box, new. $65 (Sold)

Spyderco Black Delica, serrated blade in box, new. $60
yyS3vI4.jpg

IT1FQzO.jpg

Tonp51l.jpg

yTBsaHw.jpg

yzVA0zr.jpg

Benchmade Mini Griptilian Black grivory handle, after market titanium deep carry clip. $85 (Sold)

Last edited:
I'll take the delica.
Sorry, I'm really only checking e-mail, I just happened to see this when I went to mark it sold.
If its any consolation I have a blue one, same condition. E-mail me if interested and I can send pics.

Back