• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade T-Rod handle rejuvenation

I have acquired one of many sought after knives which happened to be discontinued. Therefore I sometimes need to buy used blades. I am to receive the knife back from Benchmade this week from a knife sharpening and a laser engraving containing the factory logos which usually wear off.
What I need is a well rounded individual who can determine the best route for whatever you, as a professional would not only take my handle back to brand new quality but also allow me to utilize my blade with a finish that will last for years to come. As it sits it looks quite worn and the black finish is almost gone, revealing the steel underneath whatever finish that was original to the knife. I am by no means hard lined with doing the exact factory specifications. Just need a good rugged, black finish on the handle so it will ultimately look as good as I am anticipating the blade is going to look.
Any professionals who are interested and capable to help me out with your services can contact me on here (where I will ultimately check back often and respond ASAP) or you can e mail me with “t rod” anywhere in the subject and it will surely be met with a timely response. At which point I will hopefully have the knife back and can give you any photos or other information that may be necessary to initiate your services. Thank you in advance. Best regards, Joseph Shaffer.

Back