Benchmade Vicar Value?

Hello everyone,

I had this knife for a while and someone wants to buy it, but I have no idea how much it’s worth. I can see that when it was available, it was around $250. I appreciate any help.

It’s a Benchmade 757S Vicar with S30V blade steel. It is in a like new condition. I’ve never personally carried or used it, and I don’t believe the previous owner did

Many thanks,

BD7367CE-5B92-47D2-9880-20B1EE54E7B5.jpeg493CD2E1-8D58-47CD-BFB2-808BFEFDB398.jpeg

I look at AZ custom knives to see what it sold for and sell it for a bit less.

I found 2 authorized benchmade dealers that still have them listed as in stock. Can’t link them but 1 dealer is asking $320 the other is asking $250. Hope that helps some.

I'm a fan of the knife and I payed $175 for lnib last year.

They still pop up time to time. I'd say $250 max for plain edge and $200 Max for serrated in NIB condition. Less if used.

I got one cheap when they were discontinued. around 180 or so if I remember correctly. It was always one of the knives I liked years ago but never got. I really wasn't impressed when I got it in hand. Horrible detent. YMMV

I got one cheap when they were discontinued. around 180 or so if I remember correctly. It was always one of the knives I liked years ago but never got. I really wasn't impressed when I got it in hand. Horrible detent. YMMV

I agree with you about the detent and the fit and finish in general. I like the blade, but the handles and handling leave a lot to be desired.

Back