Benchmade vs Kershaw

Go with a mini-grip if you're on budget and you need value. I've owned all the ones you stated and honestly the mini grip is my favorite. It's the right size for edc. It's tough because of the axis lock and it has a decent thickness. If you flick the thumbstuds on an axis, it's fast as an assisted. 154cm is excellent. Or as the rest states, save up for the 943 and be truly happy.

Get the grip :3 I prefer Benchmade over Kershaw mostly because of the designs but the Grip's handle is durable and strong only that it looks and feels cheap :p

I own Kershaws---just don't ask me where they are at, they've long displaced by the superior Benchmades---that goes for Spyderco too

You really couldn't give me a Kershaw or Spyder these days--let alone actually go spend my money on one---inferior also rans any more.

Maybe they'll come out with something useful when the Axis lock patent expires.

I own Kershaws---just don't ask me where they are at, they've long displaced by the superior Benchmades---that goes for Spyderco too

You really couldn't give me a Kershaw or Spyder these days--let alone actually go spend my money on one---inferior also rans any more.

Maybe they'll come out with something useful when the Axis lock patent expires.
can-of-worms.jpg

I love the axis lock, so I would lean towards the mini-grip, but Kershaw offers some really nice knives that may address your complaints and fit well within you price range. Look at the Turbulence, Speedform 2, Knockout and, of course, the inestimable Skyline.

Back