• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benjamin AirBow

honorearth

Gold Member
I have a benjamin AirBow that I bought as part of a collection of airguns. I personally have not shot this one because it didn't have any arrows that came with it. The guy I bought it from said he used it only one hunting season, it is in overall great shape and has been holding air for 2 months now with no drop in pressure. It does have a few minor scuffs that I will try to show in pictures.
I would keep it but I need to fund another pcp air rifle I just bought and I have plenty of arrow launchers.
Comes with scope and air fill probe.
$550 tyd
20210314_134300_copy_1512x1134.jpg 20210314_134322_copy_1512x1134.jpg 20210314_134409_copy_1512x2016.jpg 20210314_134335_copy_3024x2268.jpg

I know you said you didn't shoot it but did you see the guy you bought it from shoot it several times to verify it does work properly?

Hey Bud, How old is this AirBow? Does it come with the fittings to fill it? Since you have had it, had it been filled to 3000psi? I thought these had to be stored with the full 3000psi of pressure? Does the box and ass. Paperwork come with it? Thanks,Russ

I know you said you didn't shoot it but did you see the guy you bought it from shoot it several times to verify it does work properly?
Hey Bud, How old is this AirBow? Does it come with the fittings to fill it? Since you have had it, had it been filled to 3000psi? I thought these had to be stored with the full 3000psi of pressure? Does the box and ass. Paperwork come with it? Thanks,Russ

The guy I got it from said he bought it new and that he used it without issue for a few hunts. It was purchased as a package deal with another airgun a pump and an air tank all of which worked perfectly and were in good shape. The AirBow came with 1000psi pressure in it and hasn't lost any pressure in the time its been sitting in my safe.
I can pump it up to 3000psi and check it tomorrow. All my Airguns I store at anywhere from 1000-2500psi. As far as I know it is just to help keep the orings tight. I do know that you are not supposed to ship pressurized air tanks though and one of my rifles came completely empty and I have had no issues with it.
The AirBow came with no box or paperwork but I could probably download and print out the manual for whoever buys it. It does have the fill probe for it that would connect to the standard quick connect on a pcp pump or scuba tank.
Thanks for your interest.

Filled it to 3000psi
20210315_124716_copy_2268x3024.jpg

Back