Bento Box Paramilitary 2 M390 coming back in stock?

I got the same exact thing going on haha supposed to be here today but in transit lol hope it's not lost

Got mine in today. Fit and finish is outstanding - on par with the best examples of the PM 2 I've ever seen. I will say that mine are a little stiff. Blade falls, but not completely free - needs a little wiggle. Blade is scary sharp and centered. I'm very happy to have an M390 blade I can EDC and one to stash!

Got it today! Perfect fit and finish, my wife said don't you already have one like that in a different color :D

Oh man, that's right on the line where my spidey senses start going off. Danger is near.

I did notice that my lock up is at about 50% on the M390. My other PM2's are at about 20. Not too worried though.

Hmm, first time I've received a pre-printed Priority Mail 1-Day. As printed, it arrived *before* any tracking was initiated.

Fit and Finish on par with recent PM2 CruWear--Flawless.

Mine are still in transit to destination were supposed to be delivered Monday:mad: FML

dont usually like to pay the higher bento prices, but decided i wanted an m390 spyderco. so i gave in.

Did anyone else get a red spyderco bag with theirs?

I've gotten one of those "tote bags" before, possibly from KW?
They are not bad, but kinda flimsy, and the threading on mine is starting to give out. It's like the kinda thing you get for free at a trade show.

I've gotten one of those "tote bags" before, possibly from KW?
They are not bad, but kinda flimsy, and the threading on mine is starting to give out. It's like the kinda thing you get for free at a trade show.

Indeed. I saw them all over the place when I was in Vegas during shot show (I didn't attend).

C328F8AF-2EA9-43FB-9508-B0E29A7D89C1.jpg
[/URL]

It appears I am seeing a little blade patina on some of these pic's (similar to how the Cruwear models patina - at the exposure line created by the handle).

Wondering if these photos are representative of first hand view of the blades?

Regards,

It appears I am seeing a little blade patina on some of these pic's (similar to how the Cruwear models patina - at the exposure line created by the handle).

Wondering if these photos are representative of first hand view of the blades?

Regards,

I don't think that's a patina. All my Spyderco's, stainless and non, have that same line when they've ridden in my pocket for a while.

Back