Bento Box Paramilitary 2 M390 coming back in stock?

It appears I am seeing a little blade patina on some of these pic's (similar to how the Cruwear models patina - at the exposure line created by the handle).

Wondering if these photos are representative of first hand view of the blades?

Regards,

It's not patina, it's just residual oil on the blade but my pocket rubbed the oil off in the exposed section.

If someone got m390 to patina that quickly, it would be a bad batch of steel. It's a very corrosion resistant steel.

I don't think that's a patina. All my Spyderco's, stainless and non, have that same line when they've ridden in my pocket for a while.

Yessir! Same happens with my s30v and Elmax pm2s. It's what I get for being a sweaty person.

So... what's going on with Bentoboxshop and usps? My package has been in pre shipment status for 3 days now. Don't they understand that patience doesn't apply to paramilitary 2 exclusives?

So... what's going on with Bentoboxshop and usps? My package has been in pre shipment status for 3 days now. Don't they understand that patience doesn't apply to paramilitary 2 exclusives?
3 days is like 3 months for exclusives no doubt lol .

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's not patina, it's just residual oil on the blade but my pocket rubbed the oil off in the exposed section.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I figured, being m390, there was alternate thing going on there. But, seeing it on more than one ..., and not having rec'vd a stainless PM2 coated in anti-corrosive had me wondering.

Been about 2-yrs since my last PM2 order out of Spyderco (4 then, only one still one NIB - none with anti-corrosive that I can remember). Wondering if this typical for Spydies shipping from Golden these days ...?

Regards,

I want this one so bad, but with the recent CRUWEAR PM2 and MAXAMET Manix, I just can't buy another knife right now if I want to maintain marital relations.
Maybe I could just go ahead and buy it and sue BBS for loss of consortium....

I was worried when I read you cannot return them but the two I ordered are flawless.

got mine today as well. perfect in every way. nice batch so far it seems.

Agree. Mine is flawless. Ordered Monday morning, fully expecting to see it sometime next year, got a shipping notice Wednesday. Arrived today in perfect shape. VERY impressed.

ETA: This is very interesting. My paperwork in the box, the Edge U cation paper, is from the Knifeworks M4/carbon fiber version. Very strange. Had to have been packaged wrong at Spyderco. Can't imagine that Benito Box would have had any of those boxes/ papers laying around. Not likely that it's their mistake. Doesn't matter, just thought that was worth a laugh.

Last edited:
So tempted to get one of these. Typically I like a smaller knife, 3" blade or less, but that BLUE just looks too awesome, even at the higher price point. Maybe.........

I'll never buy from Bentobox, they're blacklisting an entire state because of the ordinance of a single city (hey Bentobox, why don't you let us worry about our laws) putana
I'm guessing it's just not worth it to them to deal with NY politics/laws so they've chose not to deal with dancing around state lines and laws . At your expense but to be honest I can't blame them .
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'll never buy from Bentobox, they're blacklisting an entire state because of the ordinance of a single city (hey Bentobox, why don't you let us worry about our laws) putana

Clearly you have no legal experience...

Back