Bento Box Paramilitary 2 M390 coming back in stock?

I got mine and it is perfect, centered, drops free, (which is the first pm2 out of the 4 I own that do that out of box),and is in perfect condition other than it makes a different sound when I close it. Rather than making a solid snap like my other 3 it kinda makes more of a loose clack. Has anyone else had this? And if so would it bother you enough to send it in for warranty work?

I got mine and it is perfect, centered, drops free, (which is the first pm2 out of the 4 I own that do that out of box),and is in perfect condition other than it makes a different sound when I close it. Rather than making a solid snap like my other 3 it kinda makes more of a loose clack. Has anyone else had this? And if so would it bother you enough to send it in for warranty work?
Oh no you have a quacker 😂
J/K should be fine just let her break in but I'd check your clip and all fasteners making sure there snug 👍

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well been wanting one for a while and have been putting it off so figure I better buy one now while there still avaiable. If I like it half as much as my Cruwear pm2 I should be very happy 👍

Love it !!
8e2b3d4103f0290ecf3040fc42ecf9dd.jpg
6801aba7db883a5178e727d09b041df0.jpg
c1d44db0ed784d1bd63c9edaaecbea4c.jpg

Thanks !! LoL good Ole Dr Day storm
Really happy with this one and love the true blue vs the blurple s100v and the M390 is one of my favorite blade steels . It has a nice detent ,excellent blade centering . Was a little tight out of the box so just slightly adjusted the pivot " didn't take much" and rockets open . I've already flipped the clip and personalized it with one of my leather lanyards .
849d9706c993172da907851ba7f1594d.jpg

I got mine, it's perfect in every way...:)

Now I have two, CTS-XHP from CS, and this one! :D
Aren't they great ! I also only have two but love them both . Mines a cruwear matched with the m390 . Although do have a pm3 on pre-order just to add another to the rotation and family portrait 😊
a8181a7b18467dfcf7dc4fd805e3d372.jpg

Back