bereavement: DaveH passed away

I hope I'm putting this in the correct place. I just want to let people know that DaveH passed away, quietly in his sleep, on May 5. He got a lot of enjoyment out of this forum and I know that he'd want you all to know how much being a member enriched his life and his enjoyment of his knives. Hug your loved ones, because you never know. Dave was 44.

Elizabeth (Dave's wife)

Elizabeth, I'm sorry to hear about Dave's passing, he was much loved here by all the people of the knife collecting community.

My prayers go out to you and the rest of your families, if there is anything I can do from PA please contact me my Email is vladthehungarian@aol.com.

I'm sure everyone here feels the same.

My condolences, Elizabeth.
He was a good guy.
Smoke and prayer for you and yours.

My condolences and best of wishes to dave's family.

Dave was "good people" and he will be missed.

Mark

Elizabeth, I'm very sorry for your loss. Dave will be missed here at BladeForums.

Elizabeth,

I am sorry for your troubles.

When I came here a few years ago, your husband Dave was one of the very first people to welcome me. Always eager, he loved to share his knowledge with genuine friendliness and gave me, and many others I am sure, a great feeling of warmth and happiness with his generosity and fun outlook on everything we discussed. This is just terrible news and I will miss him greatly. My sympathies are with you, family and friends.

Take care,

Mark

Elizabeth

Sorry for your loss. Prayers and smoke signals sent your way. Dave made a great contribution to this community. He will be missed.

Elizabeth,

So very sorry to hear this, Dave was a great guy and among the first to
make me feel welcome here.
He contributed much and will be sorely missed by the entire BladeForums community.
If there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerest condolences,
Doug

My condolences and best of wishes to you, the family, and friends.

Smoke and prayers from MI.

Elizabeth,

I am so sorry for your loss. Dave was a great guy and I always wished I could have met him in person. We shared a lot of "dog" communications as we were both dog lovers.

I hadn' realized he was ill, as he had been posting just prior to his death. Wow. I'm still in shock. Dave was so young.

If there is anything I can do, or if you need someone to talk to, I'm available.

Dave will definitely be missed.

My most sincere condolences,

Judy

Dave will certainly be missed, he was highly thought of around here. My sympathies and condolences to you, Elizabeth.

Rob

I am very sorry to hear of this. Dave posted alot and I always enjoyed his contributions. - Ed

Elizabeth,
I am so saddened by your terrible loose of your husband & best friend
He was a great guy and will be missed. God Bless Dave & you.
Rick Sposato

I am so sorry to hear that,way to young to leave us,my heartfelt condolences---Best Regards Butch

Back