Bertucci watches

I am considering a bertucci field watch. While they have generally favorable reviews it seems when they go south they REALLY go south and in some circumstances that I have read about the company was less than helpful. These reviews were online and I am aware that it is generally the dissatisfied that squawk the loudest and fastest.

So my questions if you have one are how long have you had it and would you buy one again? If you have anything further to add I'd like to hear it.

Many thanks in advance!

I currently have 5 Bertucci watches that I have rotated wearing for the last 5 years or so and I would definitely buy another Bertucci. All but one (DX3) are variations of the A2-T model. They are the best value in watches that I have found other than Seiko 5 Kinetic field watches and I wear a Bertucci 90% of the time. I have experienced only one warranty issue on a watch that I purchased 2nd hand on another forum that had a defective stem. I sent it in to Bertucci and they replaced it with a new one at no cost to me except for the original postage to get it to them. I have 2 that need new batteries that I will be sending in soon for the battery & band service.

I have always been extremely rough on watches so the recessed crystal, one piece band and removable pro-guard protector appealed to me and they have outperformed my expectations. I also have issues with the acid in my skin oxidizing metals so titanium cases and leather or nylon bands are my preference.

I also have an A2-T, got it for Christmas. I really like the look of the watch and bought it as an everyday wear watch which for that purpose it serves me well. The watch keeps decent time <3 sec. a month and although I would prefer a metal clasp band and this being my first canvas band, I guess it is comfortable enough. My only complaints would be the model I chose had a very light gray colored face and it just looks a little washed out to me, I would definitely go with the white if I had to do it over again! My other issue is the lumens are just not up to snuff for my liking, almost non-existent for my older eyed. I have owned a Luminox in the past and those just blow the Bertucci away as far as brightness, maybe my expectations were too high, but those two issues would prevent me from purchasing another! By the way Sierra TP has a great deal going at the moment, not sure what models they have, but it's worth a look! Good Luck

Sorry to bump the old thread, but it's not that old, and I'm looking into these now. Do you find the hardened mineral Crystal hard enough to go without being scratched, or would you recommend the sapphire Crystal instead?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do you find the hardened mineral Crystal hard enough to go without being scratched, or would you recommend the sapphire Crystal instead?

For what it's worth, you can get a $2 watch crystal protector just like the screen protectors you can put on your cell phone. They are essentially invisible.

Sorry to bump the old thread, but it's not that old, and I'm looking into these now. Do you find the hardened mineral Crystal hard enough to go without being scratched, or would you recommend the sapphire Crystal instead?

I've worn mine every day for 4-5 years. I've beat the crap out of the thing, and there are no scratches. I have no idea which crystal it is. The face sits pretty deep inside the bezel, so it's pretty safe in there. I love mine.

I have had some of their watches and they were well worth the price in my view. As you know most of them are not all that expensive. I have never had an issue with one so I don't know about any issues with customer service.

Go with the sapphire. =)

Back