Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Ken Onion Custom Assisted Openers (Speedsafe):

1) Hybrid 2) Boa Flipper 3) Tsunami 4) Random Task 5) Custom Misc. Flipper

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely Love this Custom "Double Edge-Dagger Grind" S11 (SWAT Knife?) from the Mark Scrimgeour Spring Collection:thumbsup:Mark posted a picture of one 8 or 9 months ago, and I immediately contacted him to see if I could get one:DShe was Delivered today, and I fricking Love this Knife;)

She is made of AEB-L Steel, 10 inches Overall Length, with a 4.625 cutting edge, is approximately .195 thick, and has a 1.875 width. Congratulations and a Big SHOUT OUT and THANK YOU to Mark for making this happen. I could not be more pleased with the results:thumbsup:

6LO6LcX.jpg

G1uBB6c.jpg

TsSPZqr.jpg

7zm9x0o.jpg

Comparison shot with the UFK
UtPtw4N.jpg

Last edited:
Gary Blanchard, an engraver and sometime knifemaker, was always one of my favorites because so much of his work involved high relief carving that most would refer to as engraving. I 've always had a couple of examples of his work but this one in particular shows both his knifemaking and deep relief carving skills:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

I hate Bowies as much as Nathan, I think, though looks like you did well baggin' that one, Eric, looks like a Sharp one. Here's the only one I ever grabbed, only because of maker and overall look. Blade Mag's two page spread of my Bowie came as a complete surprise to me. Otherwise, IMHO, Bowie = YUK unless there is Stardust associated with it...

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Back