Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Here's a couple I brought home from Blade. The Skike Pocket Monster was a pre-order he finished in time to bring to the show, the Will Moon Banshee was an impulse buy. Will really nailed his improvements to the Axis lock.

BladeShow1.jpg

BladeShow2.jpg

Here's a couple I brought home from Blade. The Skike Pocket Monster was a pre-order he finished in time to bring to the show, the Will Moon Banshee was an impulse buy. Will really nailed his improvements to the Axis lock.

View attachment 1147965

View attachment 1147966
Nice haul! I can see why you’d pop on that particular Banshee on impulse. It’s awesome!

I cringe anytime I see someone buy a Will Moon knife. There is a 33 page thread in the feedback forum that shows what kind of character that guy has. Sorry in advance if you didn't know about it.

I cringe anytime I see someone buy a Will Moon knife. There is a 33 page thread in the feedback forum that shows what kind of character that guy has. Sorry in advance if you didn't know about it.

Figures. Unfortunately I don't get out much on the forums since I am usually working on leather or catching up on email. I was just walking by his table on the way to get a cup of coffee and saw the Axis lock. Thanks for the heads up though.

I’m so happy I will have a CPK K18 Sword. A custom Keffeler Super Assassin is out of my range. I do have a couple of Busse swords in my collection, and outstanding leather sheath by Chuck Dominc at Chuddy Bear Leather for the Gladius, and Dwayne Puckett at Armorall Leather for the AK47.

cGsxqwH.jpg

zHHQjjy.jpg

xcGBrZG.jpg

XuI5d5Z.jpg

I’m so happy I will have a CPK K18 Sword. A custom Keffeler Super Assassin is out of my range. I do have a couple of Busse swords in my collection, and outstanding leather sheath by Chuck Dominc at Chuddy Bear Leather for the Gladius, and Dwayne Puckett at Armorall Leather for the AK47.

cGsxqwH.jpg

zHHQjjy.jpg

xcGBrZG.jpg

XuI5d5Z.jpg
I doubt there's any knife out of your range if you were to sell off like 1% of the collection you've been posting...

cGsxqwH.jpg

zHHQjjy.jpg

xcGBrZG.jpg

XuI5d5Z.jpg

Beautiful Gus, thank you for sharing buddy :thumbsup:

cGsxqwH.jpg

zHHQjjy.jpg

xcGBrZG.jpg

XuI5d5Z.jpg
Both swords and leather work just stunning !!!!!!! Awesome !!!! To think those are hand stitched !!!!

Back