Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Thinking of adding an LT Wright to the collection but deciding on which one. Thinking of something sub 3", 3V, and wooden scales. Any thoughts/recommendations?

LT Wright has several models you might like ... they were my some of my favs for camping etc ... before CPK but mine still see a lot of use ...

if you want to compare the different models Knife Connection may have the biggest selection ... and DLT usually has some nice ones in stock ...

upload_2019-10-19_19-15-26-jpeg.1216197

Hot Diggity Dog!

gonna disagree with you on that one!
when I'm clearing trail, shrapnel ends up inside my sheath because the knife isn't in there, it's in my hand. When I stuff the knife back in it packs the leafy bits into the bottom of the sheath, and the easiest way to get that stuff out is to plug the compressor into the drain hole and blow it out. Sheath dries out faster with a hole down there as well. I don't even think of it as a drain hole, but more of a 'maintenance port'
I think we agree more than disagree.
I use an air compressor too, but I don't normally need anything more than inverting and tapping.
If it dries faster I've never noticed a difference. It is more open so it makes sense that it would circulate air or at least have an outlet for water vapor.

You're killing me Bob...if I had saved your address from the last box I'd be at your house to drool on that in person by midnight according to Waze;)

make a tinfoil blade with streaky brown cardboard scales ... ad some fancy engraving and lure him from his home with it as you drop by for a "visit" ... and make it a quick visit ...

like luring the gopher out of his den on Caddy Shack ...

just don't put googly eyes on it and you may stand a chance ...

I'm a BIG fan of BF's own Redmeadow Knives!!!

Here's a D-guard Bowie John made for me earlier this year. 52100, Nickle Silver, Alt. Ivory, and maroon Paperstone. :eek: :cool: :D Sent to Coop for sexy pics! ;)

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

ANNNNND it was in the August edition of Blade magazine!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

This just arrived today. Custom stacked leather bullnose in 52100 at 60Rc, with Bocote, Nickle Silver, and blue denim micarta. :cool: :thumbsup:

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

Back