Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

BkHrZiL.jpg

Beautiful design Lorien. :thumbsup::)

PSA:

Lamina (Finland) online shop is running some Valentine's Day specials. I took a sneak peek and saw 15% off Gränsfors Axe bundle which includes a Large Splitting Axe and a Small Forrest Axe in this bundle for 230 Euros which with our current strong $ came to about $252 for me, a darn good deal if you're all into GB axes :thumbsup:

Because Lamina is not a supporting dealer, I can not include a link or the product bundle code but feel free to PM me if can't Google-foo this :)

PSA:

Lamina (Finland) online shop is running some Valentine's Day specials. I took a sneak peek and saw 15% off Gränsfors Axe bundle which includes a Large Splitting Axe and a Small Forrest Axe in this bundle for 230 Euros which with our current strong $ came to about $252 for me, a darn good deal if you're all into GB axes :thumbsup:

Because Lamina is not a supporting dealer, I can not include a link or the product bundle code but feel free to PM me if can't Google-foo this :)

Been eyeing the lg splitting axe for a couple years now but already own their Scandinavian forest axe so don't really have a use for the sm forest axe. Hmmm.

Been eyeing the lg splitting axe for a couple years now but already own their Scandinavian forest axe so don't really have a use for the sm forest axe. Hmmm.

I still have the SFA which you had led me to years ago! Although I wish that the combo deal was for something different, I just couldn't pass up because I can always keep a spare one in the truck, or maybe gift it to the younger bro ;)

ETA: you can always sell that SFA here and come up smelling like roses on the Large Splitting Axe, if you can be bothered with selling that extra one.

I still have the SFA which you had led me to years ago! Although I wish that the combo deal was for something different, I just couldn't pass up because I can always keep a spare one in the truck, or maybe gift it to the younger bro ;)

ETA: you can always sell that SFA here and come up smelling like roses on the Large Splitting Axe, if you can be bothered with selling that extra one.

Yeah. That was my thought as well.

Back