Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

rYUFpi1.jpg
Man, aren't those illegal in the UK

Last edited:
No more UF!? Is this confirmed??

I can’t find where I read it but S SIx Magpies is correct. @Nathan the Machinist said the UF was done because the DEF tooling. I don’t remember the specifics. I just remember being happy I had picked up a UF - which I initially avoided because I didn’t feel I “needed” one.

ETA: Nathan is a wizard. If he decides the world needs more UF’s, then the world will get more UF’s.

I can’t find where I read it but S SIx Magpies is correct. @Nathan the Machinist said the UF was done because the DEF tooling. I don’t remember the specifics. I just remember being happy I had picked up a UF - which I initially avoided because I didn’t feel I “needed” one.

ETA: Nathan is a wizard. If he decides the world needs more UF’s, then the world will get more UF’s.

Allegedly, there are some 7" versions at the CPK compound requiring the wizardry of CPK-Mark ;)

Just got this Aurora Borealis Kodiak Chopper yesterday. Similar in size to the MC/HDMC, but man this thing is heavy! 28oz, so ~7oz heavier than the MC and ~2oz heavier than the HDMC. Weighs the same as a Behemother, but with 2" less blade!

Kodiak.JPG

Just got this Aurora Borealis Kodiak Chopper yesterday. Similar in size to the MC/HDMC, but man this thing is heavy! 28oz, so ~7oz heavier than the MC and ~2oz heavier than the HDMC. Weighs the same as a Behemother, but with 2" less blade!

View attachment 1380808

Nice snag man :thumbsup: They are a beast and a ton of knife for the money. I really wanted to make sure to support RR in his endeavor to build these, and I think I got the first one that he sold, or at least sold here on BF. It's a heck of a heavy duty camp knife, although I would not want to pack it very far.

Nice snag man :thumbsup: They are a beast and a ton of knife for the money. I really wanted to make sure to support RR in his endeavor to build these, and I think I got the first one that he sold, or at least sold here on BF. It's a heck of a heavy duty camp knife, although I would not want to pack it very far.

Yeah I was on the fence but then he said the next run would be a bit more expensive, so pulled the trigger.

Back