Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I am posting this as a PSA just because Christmas is coming up in case you can find these at your local Costco whether for self or present for family & friends. Very reasonable at low 30ish dollars for the package after $10 off at my local Costco in north San Diego county. Gotta be careful that I don't fall foul of deal-spotting rules by writing a brief review after messing around with these:

200A6E3D-3D31-4AF6-B953-4B264F5E9B79.jpeg

IMO, worth it at the price which I got it for while supplies last. Not top notch quality like the more solidly built Leatherman products (Wave?) or the SAK / Victorinox multitools but it is U.S made at the cheaper end of the price range. Despite the fact that the tools implementations are kinda counter intuitive for me being a long time Victorinox multi-tool user. I believe that the knife steel of choice on the REV is 420HC which is OKish but the blade locks which is great. The Style CS is kinda thrown in there, it's kinda useless other than the scissors it has but the tweezer which it comes with came very handy for me when accessing and extracting a blown fuse on my recently acquired 4Runner :D

TheMod 4 - Universal/Height adjustable HLR Discreet Gear Clip™ - 1.5" belt works great with my Tendick Tanto. :thumbsup::)
W2mEQfF.jpg

5uMuj7j.jpg

2EE6BBA4-FBEE-4467-93F7-189619EF4112.jpeg C818A400-7A11-4326-B43F-0326515D98CB.jpeg This is a Dan Eastland Hawkins knife in cpm-154 with a convex grind. I got it on a whim from someone on BF. It’s not a pretty knife but I just somehow have really come to love it. I feel like I’m always reaching for it either to cook or to feather stick or to do whatever. The handle glows all night. I don’t know how but I just have a real affection for this one.

Back