Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Hopefully this works right
20210814-183932.jpg

Far as I know, you have to contact Alex by email to order a knife. He has a website (adknives dot com) and had an Instagram & Youtube page. I don't know his page names/sites though... have to google those.

He likely still has a membership here as well. (if memory serves his handle is Alex_Dron)

I picked up this Steel Will dagger and got inspired to do a little more artistic set of scales (African blackwood on micarta liners). The hollows are hand carved, which took a few hours. The shape is asymmetrical, kind of a spiral shape I dreamed up...
hnWWoU2l.jpg

1lHPeUBl.jpg

rFwreZ3l.jpg

For a rightie, the thumb rests in one hollow, and the bottom 3 fingers rest in the opposite hollow, no matter which side is lying in your palm. The idea was to have a symmetry that matches the hand's relaxed grip.

Iu5KmPKl.jpg

VK8SoWxl.jpg

I’m pleased with this little forged hawk from BF maker Daado. 13.5” OAL. Crazy good value for what he charges.

jirrfTgl.jpg

MZynD20l.jpg

asBJBj7l.jpg
SmkJeHc.jpg

Copy that! I have not used the tomahawk yet but I keep one of his fixed blades in my hunting pack and purchased another one as a gift for a buddy. Definitely a great value for the money!

You guys are killing me! One of these days......

Two from Ben Tendick (L6 cord wrapped, Cpm3v warncliff). Finger knife is J.J. Todd in AEBL.

JpoFc0j.jpeg

Another Kwaiken in CPM3v
QIKrvL0.jpeg

SjTIPp3.jpeg

A drop point hunter by Phillip Patton in AEBL
Is another piece I carry with some frequency.

S9VLBcH.jpeg

And a few traditionals are usually in the pockets when I go out.

GEC, Queen, S&M, Case, Opinel.

For bigger stuff, I have two HI khukri that see use and carry when camping.

0hPDUEW.jpeg

Last edited:
Back