Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Some custom axes from Howling Winds Homestead. They are reborn axes under the skillful hands of Glen Haworth.

51655453302_1396ce4b7b_k_d.jpg
Always had a soft spot for a quality axe.

Tuatahi Camp Axe and Keen Timber & Tool custom hickory handle.

This will be my first attempt to hang an axe myself. Pray for me pls LOL

I'm waiting for 3 of those Tuatahi Camp Axe! One is on the Tuatahi handle (short). The other two are head only. I have one handle coming from Engineered for Axemen. The third might have to get a handle like yours!

I'm waiting for 3 of those Tuatahi Camp Axe! One is on the Tuatahi handle (short). The other two are head only. I have one handle coming from Engineered for Axemen. The third might have to get a handle like yours!
May I know the length of the Engineered for Axemen handle you for going for pls. Mine is 30”. I went for that after much research so the balance will be just behind the shoulder.

I cannot recommend enough on Keen Timber and Tool handle if you are going for something similar. Zach Hagler is extremely talented and his attention to detail is one of the best in the industry. The one he made for me is a hexagonal curve handle that fits my hand like a glove. Just like how a CPK will fit in my hand. If you need help, I can link you up with Zach.

May I know the length of the Engineered for Axemen handle you for going for pls. Mine is 30”. I went for that after much research so the balance will be just behind the shoulder.

I cannot recommend enough on Keen Timber and Tool handle if you are going for something similar. Zach Hagler is extremely talented and his attention to detail is one of the best in the industry. The one he made for me is a hexagonal curve handle that fits my hand like a glove. Just like how a CPK will fit in my hand. If you need help, I can link you up with Zach.

I went with the "3/4" handle which is 750mm or 29.52 inches. It'll probably finish out at 28 inches.

Thanks for the info. Glad the feel is nice! I started following Keen Timber & Tool handle on instagram just a few days ago funnily enough.

Im probably a few months out on delivery from Tuatahi.

I went with the "3/4" handle which is 750mm or 29.52 inches. It'll probably finish out at 28 inches.

Thanks for the info. Glad the feel is nice! I started following Keen Timber & Tool handle on instagram just a few days ago funnily enough.

Im probably a few months out on delivery from Tuatahi.
Be sure to share when you received yours pls. I am excited to hear what you think about it.

Just go for the Keen Timber & Tool. You won’t regret it.

Back