Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Those, right there, are pretty fine looking. I see now, you’re trying to be the entire market🤣 No better person to appreciate and take care of them. Mike
Doing what I can, when I can Mike. Not sure about that no better person thing, but thanks for the sentiment all the same. They are turning up really far and few between now adays, last one found me out of left field, I didn't find it. Might have to bump a couple guys I know....

That finish and the impossibly long point. That has to be an Imel. I didn't know he did an FS dagger. I want one.

Yes, that is absolutely the Imel FS dagger. I got it sometime earlier this year from Paul Shindler, who got it from Imel off his table. It's the black one from the Knife Legends link. Man, it has the meanest hollow grind you ever saw........

And fyi, I have both of those two, the Imel and the 7" fighter, in the same display case by themselves.

Last edited:
If you like Bowies, feast your eyes on some great ones made in 2021.
Please vote for the best.

0BFE58FB-B27A-492D-AEBF-39C0C71CADDB.jpeg

One of the more satisfying and fun aspects of owning knives, for me, is having them out, visible, and easily accessible to play with, look at, or grab for a hike/walk. Due spacial and spousal restraints, I can’t cover every horizontal surface in the house with them. This photo is of a few, from some of my favorite makers, that reside (the knives, not the makers😊) on my family room hutch.

Left to right: Josh Mason, Matt Gregory (sheath by Jill Gregory), James Williams, Jim Bensinger, Spyderco, Chris Adlehardt (Pariah Knives), CPK, and Burt Foster.

And by the way, Matt Gregory won the BladeForums Best Bowie 2021 showcase. Congratulations Matt!

Mike

i-Dg7T5cF-X4.jpg

Back