It has helped me build many camp meals,
IMG_2328-XL.jpg

Makes me hungry just thinking about it,
IMG_2335-XL.jpg

Breakfast out doors is about as good as it gets for me,
IMG_2338-XL.jpg

And it blows the doors off most breakfast places I try,
IMG_2340-XL.jpg
Absolutely. We have built out family culture around cooking, knives, and outdoors. Outdoor cooking is something we have learned to enjoy over many years. Especially over wood fire. And it has ruined the children and us for going to a restaurant or steakhouse. We like the meat and potatoes, and extras cooked here better. Looking forward to fall weather to get back into camp every week again.

Brian, perhaps you can open your own ranch style family restaurant on your ranch, down the road toward toward your retirement (he's still a young fella).

We have built out family culture around cooking, knives, and outdoors.
Outstanding. We have done the same here less the outdoors part. Wife's family has been in the restaurant business for forty odd years and cooking invariably brings everyone together by involving the kids. We now find typical restaurant food overly sweet and salty these days. Just picked up this Cutco #77 to replace a Shun DM7240 in the kitchen...

IMG_20170820_213030.jpg

Outstanding. We have done the same here less the outdoors part. Wife's family has been in the restaurant business for forty odd years and cooking invariably brings everyone together by involving the kids. We now find typical restaurant food overly sweet and salty these days. Just picked up this Cutco #77 to replace a Shun DM7240 in the kitchen...

View attachment 753247
I think I remember the demonstration for those scissors included cutting a penny.

i am liking the RMJ Utsidihi as an EDC. Just waiting on word on whether a non-coated version is available...

i am liking the RMJ Utsidihi as an EDC. Just waiting on word on whether a non-coated version is available...
Yes and no. No as in only Cerakote coated versions are available. Yes in that RMJ would be willing to bead blast the coating off at no additional charge. I am curious as to what degree the striations which line the blade help with the release of food...

^ That RG is missing something....Wilkins scales!
They do look a lot nice than the stock scales!
I'm not much of a folder guy so I'm still not sold on it yet. I may have to force myself to leave the FK at home and carry this exclusively.

Back