Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Oh man, we done switched over to Allen's knives now?

36844428386_880e9e02c5_c.jpg

Oh man! another sweet Osage, is that a Brisbee or a Revenant EDC?

Very nice MTM :thumbsup:

I had bought a PM2 from Jonny in the past and although that was a NIB PM2, I will not have any problems buying a knife from him that he has touched up and sharpened before. It seems that he takes great care of his knives and the pride of ownership shows.

I had bought a PM2 from Jonny in the past and although that was a NIB PM2, I will not have any problems buying a knife from him that he has touched up and sharpened before. It seems that he takes great care of his knives and the pride of ownership shows.

Thanks!

I’ve never known anyone who maintains their knives like Jonny does. He uses them, then he’ll clean them up, put a mean-ass edge on it, then use it some more! :)

He’s also a standup guy and will do right by you if you’re doing business together.

I believe the last of my last ESEE 6s here came from 91bravo 91bravo from when I kept a couple around when it was my favorite production knife in that category - he can put a fine edge on a knife that is for sure. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be needing it anymore ;)

Stuart Branson reground this Bushwacker Mistress with a convex bevel and made a nice sheath for it as well. I like it a lot more now that it has proper cutting geometry, still not sure if I'm gonna keep it, but feel like I should at least test it out before I say goodbye
cS8pApn.jpg

qitXhZU.jpg

PsnizfQ.jpg

WfYYZoC.jpg

Stuart Branson reground this Bushwacker Mistress with a convex bevel and made a nice sheath for it as well. I like it a lot more now that it has proper cutting geometry, still not sure if I'm gonna keep it, but feel like I should at least test it out before I say goodbye
cS8pApn.jpg

qitXhZU.jpg

PsnizfQ.jpg

WfYYZoC.jpg

Well I usually don’t have much to say about Busse, but damn if this doesn’t look a lot more useful.

Back