Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Just got the 52100 PM2. It is going to get some patina treatments like its big brother 52100 Mille if it starts to rust on me.

23870390778_e4051ba800_k_d.jpg

Received my first direct order from Randall on Monday. I waited almost 5 years for this flawlessly hand forged Model 5-8. This is also my first Randall in brass hardware. I cannot be more pleased.

Randall is the knife that started this madness. After I received my first Model 1-7, the search for the next perfect knife never stop. It is also the brand that I keep coming back to.

Any Randall fans here? Let's see some of yours.

37039481054_ba5eec02b2_k_d.jpg

37717009982_1ebd639a5e_k_d.jpg

:thumbsup: Great looking Randall Don! I dig the Randalls especially their history since WWII. I visited their shop and museum in Orlando once, and met one of Bo Randall's grandsons. He was real nice and hospitable. He showed me a model 12 Bear Bowie, and let me hold it. It looked and felt great. I ordered one from a private dealer he referred me to. Only took a few months to arrive. I'll take some pics of it and post them.

:thumbsup: Great looking Randall Don! I dig the Randalls especially their history since WWII. I visited their shop and museum in Orlando once, and met one of Bo Randall's grandsons. He was real nice and hospitable. He showed me a model 12 Bear Bowie, and let me hold it. It looked and felt great. I ordered one from a private dealer he referred me to. Only took a few months to arrive. I'll take some pics of it and post them.
Thanks Gus! I have not been to their shop yet. Fortunately, Orlando has a Disneyland! One day my two young gals will to demanding me to bring them there. That's when I can sneak out to visit the shop.

I love the model 12 too but I don't have the Bear Bowie. These two are my favorite model 12 Sasquatch.

15689171920_30d78492c7_k_d.jpg

This is my user 12-9 in 14 grind.
15875845692_58da287536_k_d.jpg

I usually order Randall from their dealers but I decided to complete the experience of owning it by ordering from shop directly and wait 5 years for it. I have another one coming next year from the shop to make them a pair. I don't think I will do it again as life is too short to wait another 5 years lol

Thanks Gus! I have not been to their shop yet. Fortunately, Orlando has a Disneyland! One day my two young gals will to demanding me to bring them there. That's when I can sneak out to visit the shop.

I love the model 12 too but I don't have the Bear Bowie. These two are my favorite model 12 Sasquatch.

15689171920_30d78492c7_k_d.jpg

This is my user 12-9 in 14 grind.
15875845692_58da287536_k_d.jpg

I usually order Randall from their dealers but I decided to complete the experience of owning it by ordering from shop directly and wait 5 years for it. I have another one coming next year from the shop to make them a pair. I don't think I will do it again as life is too short to wait another 5 years lol

Yes my friend, that’s what I did. I snuck away for a couple hours while mom and the kids where at the Nickelodeon Resort pool.;) They’re actually not far from Disney World on Orange Blossem Trail. I just took a couple pics of my Bear Bowie, and my Model 1 Fighter.
gWNfVd2.jpg

WCedkhZ.jpg

Yes my friend, that’s what I did. I snuck away for a couple hours while mom and the kids where at the Nickelodeon Resort pool.;) They’re actually not far from Disney World on Orange Blossem Trail. I just took a couple pics of my Bear Bowie, and my Model 1 Fighter.
gWNfVd2.jpg

WCedkhZ.jpg
Nice collection! Is that iron wood burl on the model 1? I m thinking of getting a wooden handle Randall lately

^ a bevy of no-nonesense and no BS outdoorsy blades :thumbsup:

I just won't have to tell you as to which one is the King ;)

Back