Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Thanks Gus! I have not been to their shop yet. Fortunately, Orlando has a Disneyland! One day my two young gals will to demanding me to bring them there. That's when I can sneak out to visit the shop.

I love the model 12 too but I don't have the Bear Bowie. These two are my favorite model 12 Sasquatch.

15689171920_30d78492c7_k_d.jpg

This is my user 12-9 in 14 grind.
15875845692_58da287536_k_d.jpg

I usually order Randall from their dealers but I decided to complete the experience of owning it by ordering from shop directly and wait 5 years for it. I have another one coming next year from the shop to make them a pair. I don't think I will do it again as life is too short to wait another 5 years lol
  1. What is the #730, not familiar with Randall models! Beautiful piece, know its a Bowie. Would love to see Nathan offer something like this someday. Beautiful!!!

1. What is the #730, not familiar with Randall models! Beautiful piece, know its a Bowie. Would love to see Nathan offer something like this someday. Beautiful!!!
Thanks! The #730 is an unique serial for these Doug Kenefick dealer exclusive #12 Sasquatch.

Yes, I would love to see Nate do something like this someday too!

I like this chopper from Ugly Dog Blades (user name is notchback here on the forums I believe) quite a bit. It's a bit longer and lighter than the LC, the blade is about 10 3/4" and it weighs about 14oz. It doesn't bite quite as deep as the LC and the wooden scales give a little more feedback than I'd like when it hits a dried hardwood but it's a pretty useful thing given its reach and weight.

EJeIGqH.jpg

It came with a matching firesteel, I thought that was a really nice touch. I might knock out another sheath for it some day, nothing wrong with it, just some things I'd do different.

DmqyVfy.jpg

It's probably more of a big utility knife than just being a chopper but whatever category it fits in, I like it.

FBFC6A82-ED8C-49B7-ABB5-19A8258828A8.jpeg Dark Timber 1911 Elite. Wasn’t sure that I would like this knife but my first impressions are positive. The stone washed blade with satin flats looks great. The ergonomics make for a comfortable and solid hold and I like the sheath system. At almost .150 at the spine it feels slicey, light and nimble. The 3v blade is razor sharp but I am not sure of the Rc. Might have to make this a user.

Last edited:
View attachment 786429 Dark Timber 1911 Elite. Wasn’t sure that I would like this knife but my first impressions are positive. The stone washed blade with satin flats looks great. The ergonomics make for a comfortable and solid hold and I like the sheath system. At almost .150 at the spine it feels slicey, light and nimble. The 3v blade is razor sharp but I am not sure of the Rc. Might have to make this a user.

I almost went for one of those on Friday but managed to contain myself. Definitely some fine looking knives.

Great mail call today! Received my Fireman’s Hatchet from Liam Hoffman. :thumbsup::)

nzrwTQM.jpg

rxY9hRW.jpg

lJl6mXO.jpg

Awesome Gus. I’ve wanted to order from LH before, but just can’t bring myself to. What I have between Autine and GB, I can’t seem to find a model from Liam that fits in well enough to deal with the wait.

Awesome Gus. I’ve wanted to order from LH before, but just can’t bring myself to. What I have between Autine and GB, I can’t seem to find a model from Liam that fits in well enough to deal with the wait.

Thanks Justin! Yep I waited about a year for it, and I have a few more on order.;)

Back