Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I hope that posting Links here is ok...

I'm on Petr Melicharek's wait list. I discovered his work on a British blade forum site about a year ago, however I think he has a profile here on BF also. I really like his "Dark" knives. There was 30 customers ahead of me when I paid my deposit so I figure it'll be my turn in a couple of months. Petr and I swapped a few emails earlier and I drew up my own design which he tweeked to his liking.... so I'm really excited to see it made into reality!

Enjoy!
Lawrie
Melicharek Knives

Rosle Perforated Turning Slice. Not a cutting tool? I beg to differ as it is the only divider we need when cooking on the stovetop and is sufficient for most separation needs when baking.

P.S. Apologies to the cast iron purists as we are a stainless only household ;)

IMG_20171106_011306_edit.jpg

P.S. Apologies to the cast iron purists as we are a stainless only household ;)

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong :eek:

Joking. I use a lot of cast iron but I have those cheap Gotham Steel nonstick pans and they’re legit so to each their own with cooking.

KpahAd8.jpg

m7VaSmW.jpg

yup, it's really good

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong :eek:

Joking. I use a lot of cast iron but I have those cheap Gotham Steel nonstick pans and they’re legit so to each their own with cooking.

You like that Gotham Steel stuff? I am shopping for some new non-stick stuff for my wife for Christmas and want something other than Teflon.

I don't usually get too interested in knives that I don't see myself using but the Silent Knight Busse is putting up tonight gives me a bit of knife nerd wood.

Pfffttt! Any excuse to spend the $tash burning a hole in your cyber wallet! ;)

Yes, that Silent Knight has my attention also:thumbsup:;)

I'm not surprised 'cause You are just as badly afflicted as the GrogMeister!

J/K fellas! That competition grade version with the silly blade catch removed looks sooo SEXY! :)

The Blade Catch was on the original, I prefer it on! Serves no real purpose, but I like it:)

I see their purpose in the wave type folders but unless you use them to pop beer caps off, rendering using your teeth useless :D

There are a couple that have recently caught my eye. A fella is selling a puukko / Leuko pair from Malanika I am really tempted to grab and I order the Busse Hog Badger - 6 inches of satin infi.

Back