Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Although I own multiple CRKs and Hinderers, my main go-to folders will be my Spydercos! Nothing cuts like a Spydie!

Christmas gift from my wife this year. s30v WC Delica with Boomer52 scales
IMzOYPq.jpg

91bravo 91bravo you're making me regret selling mine!

The one knife I really shouldn't have traded off was my early 1/300 Busse SHBM with the early, harder HT and a very thinly ground blade. That thing was a laser. Too bad Jerry started making them softer and grinding them so thick. Those early knives were the best ones he ever made. The performance of his steel really shined. It was still nearly indestructible, sharpened easily. and held a much better edge IMO.

91bravo 91bravo you're making me regret selling mine!

The one knife I really shouldn't have traded off was my early 1/300 Busse SHBM with the early, harder HT and a very thinly ground blade. That thing was a laser. Too bad Jerry started making them softer and grinding them so thick. Those early knives were the best ones he ever made. The performance of his steel really shined. It was still nearly indestructible, sharpened easily. and held a much better edge IMO.

I have owned multiple 1311s over the years, and it's just the best chopper for my needs! Between this one and my BK21, my large chopping fixed blades are covered. Neither are going anywhere!

I picked this pair up from a local BC shop but they sell on BF. Amazing deal in USD. Probably had them over a year now. A joy to use. My son is not great with a fork yet and my wife is learning chop sticks so this isn’t exactly a demonstration in julienne but damn are these nice for any price.

3A93EF44-CD72-4B08-874A-56C8E07F2BB5.jpeg

I picked this pair up from a local BC shop but they sell on BF. Amazing deal in USD. Probably had them over a year now. A joy to use. My son is not great with a fork yet and my wife is learning chop sticks so this isn’t exactly a demonstration in julienne but damn are these nice for any price.

View attachment 822327

I agree whole heartedly. Can’t be beat for the price. Great, well made, knives. My wife keeps stealing my North Arm fillet knife because it’s so light and easy to use, and wickedly sharp. I brought it with me on an abalone dive trip, and the guys I let use it we’re very impressed. It’s as if they had never used a properly sharpened knife before. Mike

I agree whole heartedly. Can’t be beat for the price. Great, well made, knives. My wife keeps stealing my North Arm fillet knife because it’s so light and easy to use, and wickedly sharp. I brought it with me on an abalone dive trip, and the guys I let use it we’re very impressed. It’s as if they had never used a properly sharpened knife before. Mike

Ahhh very nice Mike. I don’t have their filet knife as I don’t each much fish anymore. And when I do it’s aleady processed. Glad to hear you have good to say as well.

Besides CPK, I do like my shovel...

RpZRUp7.jpg

This shovel has a feature that very few do, an edge I put on!
9hw8p56.jpg

Not the best paper slicer, but keep in mind this is a shovel.
Sl5HH4R.jpg

It's also pretty well balanced and fun to throw. I've hucked it 20+ feet and it stuck firmly into a redwood stump.

If anyone has a link to a shovel adapter for the wicked edge, that'd be awesome. :D

Back